The goal of this Web site is to provide a relaxed environment
that encourages civilized and professional discussions,
as well as promotes the exchange of ideas, opinions and information
related to the world of the health care professional.
As a privately operated website with established rules of
etiquette, we reserve the right to either delete a post or
revoke your membership if we feel you are violating any of
these common sense posting guidelines:
- Be clean, courteous, polite, and prudent. Please refrain from using obscenity in
any of your posts. Don't use vulgar, abusive or hateful language. Don't post to
antagonize or harass others.
- When posting about previous or current employers, please do not mention the name of the employer explicitly.
Postings about previous or current employers elicit emotionally charged responses which, for good or bad, are
highly subjective and unfair.
- You must be a member to post to the site. A few sections are
restricted to health care professionals, but for most, you will be able to post
regardless of what user group you belong to. Please be honest and be who you say you
are. Help us maintain the integrity of the site.
- Use the classifications already setup for your posts.
If you need a new category or subject area, contact Webmaster@DietitianCentral.com.
- Don't use any of our services as an opportunity to spam others. Don't post the
same material several times for advertising purposes. No self-serving nor commercial
- Don't enter commercial or personal URLs or email addresses. No spam please.
- Don't initiate a discussion regarding competitor web sites, specially those offering similar services to those we provide.
- Be understanding and patient. No, we make no claims of perfection.
If you experience a problem or have a criticism regarding any of our features,
please send us an email. We'll make every effort to explain all functionality
privately. If there is a bug in the system, first give us the opportunity to determine
whether or not it is an isolated matter. If not, we'll try to rectify the problem and
let others know about it.
Please do not post personal messages, specially in our Message Boards.
Send each other private emails instead, as these conversations are not
of interest to all readers. For example, don't post such messages as:
"Hi Alice, good to see you here today," or "Good evening John,
how's the wife and kids."
This Web site is not responsible for the content of any post or message
submitted on any of its pages. All posts are independent and express the views of their respective authors.